Event has been postponed to Fall 2020.
Peter Barrow of Petrona Associates will be leading a full day seminar for ARMA SWO RIM professionals looking to improve public speaking skills and confidence. Focusing on the three key elements of great speaking (Planning, Preparation and Presentation), this engaging and practice-based seminar will provide dozens of proven tips and techniques to transform your power at the podium. This seminar will be of value to the RIM professional that leads presentations and training initiatives in your organization, as well as all other colleagues that present information to a larger audience.
What You Will Learn:
- How public speaking is all about control and energy.
- Proven ways to develop first class content in a hurry.
- How to use a/v, props, handouts and other resources effectively.
- Delivery techniques “at the podium” that set you apart from the rest.
- Dozens of other tips and techniques to enhance your confidence and skill.
- Handling the Q and A creatively and professionally.
- Being “Your Best Self” when you stand and deliver.
- Opportunities to speak in front of your peers.
- All required materials and resources included with registration.
- Catered lunch and all refreshments provided.
Registration from 8:30 – 9:00 am. Light breakfast provided.